Rabu, 02 November 2022

Helping tigabelasan.blogspot.com’s readers stay connected (even while working remotely)

Hi There,


Just a quick follow-up to find out if you had a chance to look at the free Wifi hotspots article I sent you.

Hope to hear from you soon


Best

Nicole

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 3:57 PM, Nicole Frank <nicole@onlinesafetymasters.com> wrote:

Hi , 

 

I hope you're doing well.

I just wanted to share my personal experience with free wifi after reading your page http://tigabelasan.blogspot.com/2019/09/, which I found really insightful.

I've been traveling around Europe this summer while working remotely part-time. I want to show you the following article because it's helped me assess my availability for customers according to my itinerary: https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/free-wifi-hotspots-research/.

I thought it might be a really helpful resource for any of your readers who're traveling or want to relocate to a "connected" location so that they can continue to work remotely.

I'm sure your readers from around the world would find this article interesting, should you decide to share it with them!

I hope my suggestion was relevant :)
 

 

Best,

Nicole